HAPPY CAMP NANO MONTH, FRIEND! Today, I have a NEW edition of The Language of Worlds to share with you… and– *whispers* —I’m super excited about it. For this July/August, the focus of The Language of Worlds ISN’T just on your characters… it’s on YOU and YOUR STORY.
New to The Language of Worlds? Here’s how it works.
The Language of Worlds (TLoW) is a writing blog linkup I host every two months. I post ten new questions about your novel and/or one of its characters, which you can then answer on your own blog!
This linkup is designed to help you get to know your story better and form new friendships in the blogosphere. (Because we all LOVE hearing about new writing projects!)
Have a question about The Language of Worlds? Ask it on my FAQ page and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
P.S. Be sure to take this button with you when you post! 👇
<a href="https://livkfisher.wordpress.com/"> <img height="250" src="https://livkfisher.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/the-language-of-worlds-1.png?w=300&h=300" width="250" /> </a>
1. How long have you been writing this story?
2. Who’s your favorite character? Why?
3. Which character do you consider the “goodest of the good”?
4. Which character is the “baddest of the bad”?
5. If you were to have tea (or coffee!) with one character, which one would you pick? Why?
6. Describe your storyworld.
7. You’ve fallen into your book! Which place would you be happiest at?
8. Which place would you like to avoid at all costs? (Or, explore to know its secrets a little bit better?)
9. Share an aesthetic!
10. Share a snippet!
Note: The program we use to host these linkups recently started posting occasional ads alongside your lovely links. Unfortunately, there is no feasible way to fix this. Your links are still safe, though! I monitor links as best as I can. If something looks sketchy, please assume it’s an ad.
I’m SO stoked to learn more about you and your story! Are you doing Camp NaNoWriMo, this month?