HEY THERE, FRIEND! Today, I’m PUMPED to share the latest edition of The Language of Worlds with you! AND the winners from last month’s 100 Days of Sunlight ebook giveaway, hosted by the lovely Abbie Emmons!
First up, the winners are…
Congratulations, m’dears! I’ve contacted Abbie and she’ll be in touch with you so you can get your hands on her AMAZING book!
ON TO THE LANGUAGE OF WORLDS!
New to The Language of Worlds? Here’s how it works.
The Language of Worlds (TLoW) is a writing blog linkup I host every two months. I post ten new questions about your novel and/or one of its characters, which you can then answer on your own blog!
This linkup is designed to help you get to know your story better and form new friendships in the blogosphere. (Because we all LOVE hearing about new writing projects!)
Have a question about The Language of Worlds? Ask it on my FAQ page and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can!
P.S. Be sure to take this button with you when you post! 👇
<a href="https://livkfisher.wordpress.com/"> <img height="250" src="https://livkfisher.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/the-language-of-worlds-1.png?w=300&h=300" width="250" /> </a>
1. Your character is in crisis! Who is the first person they turn to?
2. Who has their unconditional loyalty?
3. What cause do they believe in? Why?
4. Are they easy to get along with?
5. Are they a night owl or morning dove? (Or “weird daytime pigeon”?)
6. What do they consider most vital to their health? Are they right?
7. What was their childhood fear?
8. What do they have nightmares about?
9. What sights/sounds/smells remind them of home?
10. What do they love most about themself?
Note: The program we use to host these linkups recently started posting occasional ads alongside your lovely links. Unfortunately, there is no feasible way to fix this. Your links are still safe, though! I monitor links as best as I can. If something looks sketchy, please assume it’s an ad.
I can’t wait to see your post, my friend! Which character will you be answering these questions for?